St Lucia has launched new citizenship by investment program as of Jan 2016. The following investment types qualify for St Lucia citizenship.
National Economic Fund
- Applicant applying alone: US$100,000
- Applicant applying with spouse: US$165,000
- Applicant applying with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependants: US$190,000
- Each additional qualifying dependant, of any age: US$25,000
Approved Real Estate Project
Real estate investments qualify with minimum USD 300,000 invested in High-end branded hotels and resorts or boutique properties.
Purchase of Government bonds with 5 year holding period.
- Applicant applying alone: US$500,000
- Applicant applying with spouse: US$535,000
- Applicant applying with spouse and up to two (2) other qualifying dependants: US$550,000
- Each additional qualifying dependant: US$25,000
A minimum investment of US$3,500,000 (sole) or US$ 6,000,000 (joint) with each applicant share of no less than US$ 1,000,000
- Specialty Restaurants
- Cruise ports and marinas
- Agro-processing plants
- Pharmaceutical products
- Ports, bridges, roads and highways
- Research institutions and facilities
- Offshore universities