The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has an “citizenship-by-investment” program attracting investors, who make a substantial investment in the development of the country. Investors along with any family members, can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase.
- Visa free travel to 100+ countries including EU countries, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore (Visa needed for USA)
- No residence or minimum stay requirements
- Tax free – no income or wealth tax.
- No personal visit to St.Kitts required to receive citizenship.
- Lifetime citizenship
- Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
- Extra Privacy in small peaceful country.
- Dual citizenship benefits.
- Choice of Real estate investment.
- No Personal visit required
- No interview or language test.
- No business experience
- Family members can be included in the citizenship application.
- Dual citizenship
- Passport and citizenship within 4-6 months.
- Great holiday destination with beautiful beaches and shores in SKN.
1. USD 150,000 donation to Hurricane Relief Fund (HRF). Scheme open until March 30, 2018
2. A charity donation of minimum US$ 250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) + payment of processing fees. Additional fees apply for accompanying family members (see below).
3. Recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members (see below).
The real estate option is a recoverable investment however, you can only sell your property after 5 years, the next buyer qualifies for citizenship. The donation option is not recoverable investment, its a donation to a charity, which means you lose the entire sum of investment amount, once you receive the citizenship and passport.
You can add your spouse and adult children under 25 yrs of age in the citizenship application, provided they are enrolled in college/university education. Elder parents above 62 yrs can be included as dependent as well.
- No criminal record.
- Good references
- Excellent financial history of personal worth
- Good health
You have to arrange and keep the following documents ready before launching the citizenship application. We will help you with the process.
- Copy of passport*
- Marriage certificate*
- Certificate of no criminal record*
- Original birth certificate*
- Medical certificate
- 2 x References from a lawyer, accountant or banker
* Documents need to bear Apostille.
St Kitts and Nevis has no restrictions on dual citizenship, which means you do not lose your existing nationality.
Ask Free Quote
We can arrange meetings in Dubai, London, Zurich, Vienna. Please contact us for appointments.