Netherlands issues residence to investors under the “Foreign investor program” and Entrepreneur program for high value clients who want to immigrate and do business in Netherlands.
- Best Golden visa in Europe
- Free movement in Schengen Area
- European residency for family and children
- No minimum residence requirements (must visit once a year)
- Business investment residency program
- Dutch PR and Citizenship after 5 years of living.
- Opportunity to invest in Netherlands real estate.
1. Dutch Entrepreneur visa
You have invest €200,000 in a new dutch company and create jobs. You can qualify for dutch residency as director of the company. The processing time is 2-3 months.
2. Dutch Foreign investor visa
You invest an amount of at least € 1,250,000 in a New or existing dutch company i.e:
An innovative company in Netherlands;
A contractual joint venture that invests in one or more innovative companies;
A venture fund recognised by the Dutch Minister of Economic Affairs, or
A venture capital fund affiliated to the Nederlandse Vereniging van Participatiemaatschappijen (NVP).
After 5 years of living in Netherlands, PR can be issued and thereafter you will qualify for Dutch citizenship.